Sunday 4 January 2015

Ties That Bind ( A Madison Knight novel book 1)

Carolyn Arnold had me hooked from the very first page of The Ties That Bind and the reason for that was Madison Knight. Madison is an unconventional and feisty heroine and from her first appearance, grumpily eating a chocolate bar for breakfast, I adored her. In addition to a cast of believable characters, Arnold has created a plot that is both exciting and gritty. The twists and turns of the novel are often unexpected and I had no idea how the novel was going to turn out. All I knew was that I couldn't wait to find out and consequently found myself unable to put the book down. I would recommend this novel to anyone who likes an unpredictable and consuming crime novel. I am so pleased that Madison Knight is part of a series because I can't wait to read the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment