Sunday 4 January 2015

You Wish by Terry Tyler

You Wish is a deceptively simple novel. The writing style is very readable and straightforward but this masks the fact that it contains some very thought provoking and relevant issues. It is an engaging and quick read because I am willing to bet that once you start reading it you won't be able to put it down. I really loved the twists and turns of the story and the way that ultimately everything is connected. The real joy of the story, however, is the way that Terry Tyler has created such realistic and human characters. I am sure that throughout the novel, you will recognise all of the characters as people that you have met and know. I would recommend this novel for anyone who enjoys character driven stories. It is a novel that I would imagine most of us can relate to on one level or another because it is about real people and real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment